8 WAYS MASCOT LOGOS CAN HELP YOUR COMPANY
Creating an emotional connection between your company and your customer is a vital key to the success of your business. Advertising that stimulates the emotions also stimulates the memory.
Mascots have been helping marketers make this connection almost from the very beginning of advertising campaigns.
How effective using a mascot can be:
1. A mascot usually attract attention and make your product more likeable.
2. Using a mascot eliminates problems caused by misbehaving spokespeople.
3. Ensure your brand is always politically correct by using a mascot.
4. Mascots are an ideal way to reflect the heritage of your brand.
5. Licensing a popular local mascot can build stronger connections with the community.
6. Mascots can show your pride in your location.
7. Mascots can be used across different media.
8. Mascots can be used as giveaways or become product lines all their own.
9. Mascots can embody and inspire your brand personality.
Call us to discuss creating a mascot of your own.
If you already have an idea, we can help you decide on what art style best suits your target market. For example, a mascot created as a Japanese-style animation might be a suitable for elementary school children, while a classic American illustration style might be more effective if you’re approaching senior citizens. We’ll collaborate with you in creating a memorable name for your mascot, help you define its personality and decide if it should speak on camera or just perform to narration. We can even write and compose an original jingle for you. Sound interesting? Why not give us a call to find out more. We’d love to hear from you.